Washing Your Activewear
- Turn garment inside out which will protect your clothes while ensuring great exposure for the part that needs to be cleaned the most - the inside.
- Wash in cold water with similar colors
- Use a small amount of detergent (less than the recommended amount on detergent packaging)
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener as it can damage your activewear and reduce its moisture-wicking properties.
Drying Your Activewear
- Dry flat or hang on a line to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- If you choose to tumble dry at your own risk we advise you use the lowest heat setting.
Heat in washing and drying tears through the spandex in our activewear, wearing down the fabric and decreasing longevity so it is important to follow these instructions carefully.